The Tyre Limited Warranty is given by manufacturer for period of 6 to 12 months depending on their policy against manufacturing defect which will be determined by their authorized agents / representatives.
Claim procedure for Tyre Limited Warranty:
- Tyre must be submitted for inspection with proper proof of purchase
- Tyre will be sent for inspection by authorized personnel of the manufacturer
- Complete inspection process may take 2 - 3 weeks
- Manufacturer's authorized personnel's report will be final
- Customer may have to purchase New Tyre while the claim tyre is sent for inspection
- If the claim accepted by the manufacturer under the warranty, the claim amount will be refunded to the customer
- Claim tyre compensated based on wear rate
Tyre Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to road hazards not limited to cuts, snags, bruiese, impact breaks, bulges, punctures, stone drills, chips, and fire, theft or collision
Conditions arising from improper tyre/vehicle maintenance or use, not limited to:
- Irregular or excessive treadwear due to incorrect inflation overloading, vehicle misalignment, failure to rotate tyres and poor or defective mechanical condition to brakes. shocks and wheels or other factors attributable to the vehicle or the wheel
- Excessive noise complaints from type wheel assembly.
- Any tyre that has been run with low inflation pressure or while flat
- Tyres submitted for a mileage adjustment that have worn out unevenly and or show a difference of 2MM between major tread grooved or between the front and near sets
- Damage due to abuse sudden braking, vandalism, type spinning, racing or other competitive activities
- Damage, corrosion, or deterioration from using oil based chemicals water based sealers balancing substances or flammable gases
- Tyres with the DOT identification number removed or rendered illegible improper application, not limited to Incorrect size and load rating for the vehicle
Improper mounting, balancing, or repair not limited to:
- Improper tyre mounting tyre wheel assembly imbalance
- Damage from incorrect mounting or dismounting of the tyre. incorrect wheel size. water or other material trapped inside the tyre during mounting.
- or failure to keep the tyres balanced.
- Damage resulting from improper repair materials or procedure.